BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
12 lb + 8 ozLentil Penne, dry
10 lb + 15 ozDiced beef, cooked, JTM
14 lb + 5 ozBroccoli, frozen, no salt added (USDA or commercial)
6 qt + 1 cupKorean BBQ sauce, prepared, JTM
2 cupSesame seeds, toasted
- 1. Using a large pot, boil 12 1/2 gallons of water. Cook pasta for 11 minutes. Stir frequently. Strain and rinse with cold water immediately. OR: Using 2 - 12” x 20” x 4” steamtable pans, add enough hot water to cover pasta by 1/2-inch or more and stir. Steam uncovered 18-21 minutes (to desired tenderness), strain immediately, rinse with cold water.
- 2. In 2 - 12” x 20” x 4” steamtable pans, steam broccoli for 4-5 minutes or until al dente. Do not overcook or hold in warmer for longer than 20 minutes.
- 3. In 1 lb boats or 16 oz Chinese takeout box, add 2/3 cup (3.06 oz) penne pasta, 1/2 cup (4 oz server) broccoli, 1 3/4 oz (#16 scoop) beef, and 1/4 cup (#16 scoop) Korean BBQ sauce.
- 4. Garnish with 1 tsp sesame seeds.
Serving Size 10.13 oz
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 403||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.