1 pouchBAF Potato Tot Mix
3 cupWater, hot (min 180°F)
1 cupHot Sauce
0.5 cupBleu cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine water and hot sauce.
- 2. Pour in Tot Mix and stir.
- 3. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- 4. Gently fold in Bleu cheese.
- 5. Form tots with a #60 scoop.
- 6. Fry at 350°F for 1½- 2 min.
- 7. Sandwich Smash Topper: Using a #30 scoop (or combine 2 #60 scoops), press potato cakes with spatula to desired thickness.
- 8. Cover and freeze for 6-8 hours, until frozen.
- 9. Fry at 350°F for 2-3 min., until golden brown. Or grill on 350°F flat top for 3 min., flip and grill additional 3 min., until golden brown.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.