BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
5 lbBAF Lentil Penne, prepared
8 lbCauliflower florets, cut into ½” or smaller
0.25 cupOlive Oil
2 eachOnions, finely diced
0.5 cupGarlic, minced
2 TbspSmoked Paprika
1 TbspBlack Pepper
2 TbspKosher Salt
1 qtHeavy Cream
3 qtVegetable Stock
2 TbspThyme, fresh, minced
1 lbParmesan Cheese
0.5 cupParsley, fresh, finely chopped
- 1. Prepare penne according to directions. Drain, chill in ice water, drain and refrigerate penne until needed.
- 2. Steam cauliflower 4 min and set aside.
- 3. Heat a large pot or skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and onions, cook for 6 min or until translucent. Add garlic, cook an additional 2 min. Add paprika, pepper and salt, cook 2 min.
- 4. Add cream, stock and thyme, heat to a simmer and cook 10 min.
- 5. Add cauliflower and return to simmer.
- 6. Add par-cooked penne, parmesan cheese and parsley to warm sauce, cook 4 min. Season as needed. Hold at 145° F for service.
Serving Size 8 oz
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.