1 pchPotato Pearls Smart Servings Low Sodium Mashed Potatoes w/ Vitamin C, prepared (#10426)
1 lb + 3.5 ozCheddar Cheese, reduced fat
1.5 tspOnion Powder
8 lbBroccoli, frozen, cooked, drained
1 galWater, hot (180-190 degree F)
1 pchChicken flavor gravy mix
7 lb + 5 ozTurkey breast, diced
- 1. Prepare Potato Pearls ® Smart Servings ™ Low Sodium Mashed Potatoes w/ Vitamin C according to package directions.
- 2. Add cheese and onion powder to potatoes. Stir well.
- 3. Prepare broccoli, do not overcook. Broccoli should still have a snap to it. Fold broccoli into mashed potato mixture.
- 4. Prepare gravy, according to package directions. Mix in diced turkey.
- 5. Place 7.78 oz cheesy broccoli mashed potatoes in a bowl and top with 5.67 oz of turkey gravy. Serve.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.