BAF Scalloped Potato CasseroleMore Details
1 ctnBAF Scalloped Potato Casserole - Reduced Sodium, 264 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/2.25 lb. ctn.
1 lb + 13 ozEggs, liquid, frozen
1 lb + 4 ozHam, 97% fat free, diced
1 gal + 1 qtWater, boiling
0.333 cupGarlic, granulated
33 dropGreen Food Coloring
1 (1 second) sprayCooking Spray
- 1. Thaw eggs and ham in the refrigerator the day before.
- 2. Heat ham according to package directions.
- 3. Add 5 quarts boiling water (212°F ) for convection oven (4 1/2 quarts for conventional) to a 2 1/2" deep full-steamtable pan. Stir in sauce mix until dissolved. Add potato slices. Stir.
- 4. Bake in a convection oven at 300°F for 45-60 minutes. For conventional oven, bake at 400°F for 45-60 minutes.
- 5. While potatoes are baking, whisk granulated garlic and green food coloring into thawed eggs. Scramble eggs.
- 6. To cook eggs in the steamer: Evenly distribute egg mixture into (12" x 20" x 4") steamtable pan(s) lightly coated with pan spray. Cover and steam for 10 to 15 minutes or until 165°F. Stir and chop eggs.
- 7. Place heaping 1/2 cup/5.39 oz (#8 disher) potatoes in a bowl or boat. Top with 1 oz equivalent (2 Tbsp/#30 disher) green scrambled eggs and 1/2 oz (#20 disher) diced ham. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.