Santiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black BeansMore Details
1 pchSantiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black Beans, 138 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/26.9 oz. pch.
2 qtWater, boiling
0.5 cup + 1 TbspTaco Seasoning, low sodium
1 lb + 5.25 ozRomaine Lettuce, fresh, chopped
13 ozTostada Bowls, whole grain
3.5 ozCheddar Cheese, reduced fat, shredded
13 ozTomatoes, fresh, diced
2.75 ozOlives, black, sliced canned, drained
1.75 cupSour Cream, light
- 1. Pour 1/2 gallon (1.9L) boiling water into 4" deep half-steamtable pan. Whisk taco seasoning into water until fully incorporated.
- 2. Quickly pour beans into seasoned water. Stir ingredients together. Allow beans to sit for 40 minutes in the warmer. Remove from the warmer and stir well.
- 3. Place 3/4 cup/6.6 oz (heaping 6 oz ladle) seasoned beans into tostada bowl. Spread 3/4 cup (6 fl oz ladle) lettuce evenly over beans.
- 4. With the remaining ingredients make a smiley face. Sprinkle 1/4 oz cheese on the top for spiky hair. Squeeze 2 Tbsp sour cream for eyes, place 2 tsp (#100 disher) olives for the nose and 1 Tbsp (~ #60 disher) tomatoes for mouth. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 379||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.8g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.3g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.