BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
5 lbBAF Lentil Penne, prepared
5 TbspVegetable oil
1 qtCremini mushrooms, stems removed, sliced
1 qtPortabella mushrooms, stems removed, sliced
4 qtButton mushrooms, stems removed, sliced (divided)
1.5 cupYellow onion, peeled, 1/4" diced
1.5 TbspGarlic, peeled, minced
6 TbspButter, unsalted, cubed
1.5 cupSherry wine
1.5 qtHeavy cream
1.5 tspBlack pepper, ground
1.5 tspFresh thyme, stems removed, chopped
0.5 TbspKosher salt
Pan spray, as needed
- 1. Prepare penne according to directions. Toss penne with vegetable oil.
- 2. Spray sliced cremini and portabella mushrooms and 1 quart of sliced button mushrooms with pan spray and roast for 12 min. at 350° F. Remove and set aside.
- 3. In a large blender finely chop (pulse) remaining button mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- 4. In a large pot, melt butter and add mushroom and onion blend. Sauté for 10 min. stirring constantly.
- 5. Add wine and bring to a simmer. Reduce the liquid by half.
- 6. Add cream, pepper, thyme and salt. Bring to boil. Simmer for 15 min.
- 7. Combine penne, roasted mushroom blend and mushroom gravy. Hold at 145° F until service.
Serving Size 227 GM
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 560||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.