Brilliant Beginnings® Mashed PotatoesMore Details
1 pouchNature's Own Mashed Potatoes
1 cupChives, minced
1 cupLiquid whole eggs
2 tspKosher salt
1.5 cupsParmesan cheese, grated
- 1. Prepare potato base according to directions in the bowl of an electric mixer until fully hydrated. Mix on low speed with the paddle attachment until slightly cooled, about 1 minute.
- 2. Add eggs, cheese, flour, chives, salt and pepper. Mix on low speed until just combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl once during mixing, about 30 sec. Let dough rest, covered, 20 min.
- 3. Roll out dough, in batches, on a lightly floured surface, that are about 1-foot long and ½-inch in diameter. Slice each roll into small pieces about ½-inch long. Transfer to a lightly floured, parchment lined sheet pan and repeat with remaining dough.
- 4. Cook gnocchi, in batches, in salted, boiling water until gnocchi rise to the surface, about 2 min per batch. Transfer to sheet pans and cool completely.
- 5. Reheat to order: Separate into portions of 12 gnocchi per portion. Cook gnocchi over high heat, in a non-stick pan, in butter or olive oil, in batches, stirring frequently, until unevenly browned, about 2 min per batch. Serve immediately.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.