1 pchBAF Plant Protein Crumbles Southwest Seasoned
1 qtHot water, minimum 155°F
4.5 galLettuce Mix
18 ozTortilla Strips
2.25 cupsCheddar Cheese, Shredded
2.25 cupsTomatoes, diced
4.5 cupsChoice of dressing
- 1. Prepare Crumbles according to package directions.
- 2. Place 1 quart lettuce mix in a bowl.
- 3. Evenly sprinkle 1 oz tortilla strips over lettuce, ¼ cup Crumbles over tortilla chips, 2 Tbsp cheese and 2 Tbsp tomatoes over crumbles, top with 2 Tbsp guacamole.
- 4. Serve with ¼ cup dressing of choice on the side.
- 5. Repeat steps 2 through 4.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.