1 pchBAF Plant Protein Crumbles Southwest Seasoned
1 qtHot water, minimum 155°F
36 eachFlour tortilla, 10 inches
9 cupsSantiago® Refried beans, refreshed
2.25 cupsSour cream
4.25 cupsCheddar cheese, shredded
2.25 cupsTomatoes, diced
9 cupsLettuce, shredded
- 1. Prepare Crumbles according to package directions.
- 2. Spread ¼ cup refried beans onto the tortilla leaving a 1-inch border around the outer edge of the tortilla clean.
- 3. Evenly sprinkle 2 Tbsp Crumbles on top of refried bean, 1 Tbsp sour cream over Crumbles, 2 Tbsp cheese over sour cream, 1 Tbsp tomatoes and ¼ cup lettuce over cheese.
- 4. Fold the left and right side of the tortilla about 2 inches toward the center of the tortilla.
- 5. Fold the bottom part of the tortilla towards the top covering the ingredients inside then proceed to roll the tortilla away from your body.
- 6. Repeat steps 2 through 5.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.