BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
5 lbBAF Lentil Penne, prepared
2 TbspGarlic, peeled minced
5 TbspVegetable oil
66 ozDiced canned tomatoes NSA, not drained
0.5 cupExtra virgin olive oil
0.25 cupItalian seasonings NSA
1 qtCarrots, peeled, small diced
1 TbspCrushed red pepper
1 qtYellow onion, peeled, small diced
2 TbspBlack pepper
1.5 qtZucchini, medium diced
2 TbspKosher salt
1 qtYellow squash, medium diced
- 1. Prepare penne according to directions. Toss penne with vegetable oil.
- 2. Heat EVOO until simmering, about 2 min.
- 3. Stir in carrot and onion, cook 5-8 min. Add zucchini and squash, cook 3 min. Add garlic, cook 15 secs. Add remaining ingredients, simmer 15 min.
- 4. Combine sauce with warm penne. Hold at 145° F until service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.