2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble - Southwest Seasoned, 96 servings (2 Oz) per case, 4/13.65 oz pch
4 lbsPeppers and onions, frozen
0.5 cupChili powder
0.25 cupGarlic, granulated
0.5 cupCumin, ground
0.5 cupOregano, dried
1.5 #10 cansTomatoes, canned, diced, unsalted
0.75 #10 canTomato, crushed, low sodium
1.5 #10 cansBeans, kidney, drained and rinsed
- 1. In a steam jacketed kettle or tilt skillet, add peppers and onions, chili powder, garlic, cumin and oregano. Stir to combine. Heat over medium heat.
- 2. Add diced tomatoes and crushed tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- 3. Simmer for 40 minutes.
- 4. In a 4-inch half steamtable pan, pour 2 quarts of hot water. Add 2 pouches of Plant Protein Crumbles - Southwest Seasoned. Stir until all ingredients are combined well. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 5. Add Plant Protein Crumbles and beans to tomato mixture. Simmer for an additional 20 minutes. Hold warm for service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.