4 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble - Southwest Seasoned, 96 servings (2 Oz) per case, 4/13.65 oz pch
7.5 lbsRice, brown, long grain, regular, dry
5 lbsCorn, frozen, thawed
6.25 lbs drainedBlack beans, unsalted, drained and rinsed
2 TbspCumin, ground
2 TbspChili powder
2 Tbsp + 1 TbspOnion powder
2 Tbsp + 1 TbspGarlic, granulated
4.5 cupsYogurt, plain, whole milk
2 cupsMayonnaise, reduced fat, low sodium
1 TbspDill weed, dried
0.5 TbspWorcestershire sauce
0.5 TbspSugar, granulated
6 ozHot sauce
- 1. In a 4-inch half steamtable pan, pour 2 quarts of hot water. Add 2 pouches of Plant Protein Crumbles - Southwest Seasoned. Stir until all ingredients are combined well. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2. Combine rice and water into a 2-inch steam table pan. Stir to combine. Cover tightly. For 60 servings use 2 pans. OVEN METHOD: Cook in a 350°F oven for 45 to 55 minutes. STEAMER METHOD: Cook in a steamer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 3. Remove from the oven or steamer and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4. Remove cover; fluff rice with a fork before serving.
- 5. Add corn to a 2-inch full size steamtable pan. Stir in salsa. Cover and steam for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135°F.
- 6. Drain and rinse beans. In a 4-inch, full-sized steam table pan, place beans.
- 7. In a small bowl, mix together cumin, chili powder, 2 tbsp onion powder and 2 tbsp granulated garlic.
- 8. Add seasonings to beans and blend. Cover beans and steam for 35 minutes or until beans reach an internal temperature of 135°F.
- 9. For the dressing, combine all yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp onion powder, dill weed, Worcestershire, sugar and hot sauce in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- 10. Serve each bowl with 1 ounce of spicy ranch. Drizzle some on top for presentation.
- 11. In a serving bowl: place 1 cup of cooked brown rice; top with 3/8 cup (#10 scoop) of Plant Protein Crumbles - Southwest Seasoned; place ¼ cup (#16 scoop) of corn salsa mixture on one side of the crumbles; place ¼ cup (#16 scoop) of seasoned black bean mixture on the other side of the crumbles.
Serving Size 1 EA
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 460||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 74g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.