Potato Pearls® Mashed Sweet PotatoesMore Details
1 pchPotato Pearls® Mashed Sweet Potatoes, 230 servings (4 OZ) per case, 10/26.7oz pch
2 qtHot Water (170-190°F)
1 tspPumpkin Spice
1 (1 second) sprayCooking Spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Pour 1.9L (2 quarts) of hot water (170-190°F) into third-size steamtable pan. Add all potatoes and pumpkin pie spice, stir until fully combined. Tip: For creamier texture increase the amount of hot water. Mix by hand or prepare in a mixer.
- 3. Using a 1/2 cup/4.25 oz (#8 disher), scoop prepared potato mounds onto sheet pan(s) sprayed with pan spray.
- 4. Place a marshmallow on top of each sweet potato mound and push it halfway down.
- 5. Bake in the oven uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until marshmallow is golden brown on the top. Serve.
Serving Size 4.25 oz
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 150||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.