1 pouchBAF Potato Tot Mix
1 qtWater, hot (min 180°F)
0.5 tspChili powder
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine Tot Mix and spices.
- 2. Pour in hot liquid and stir.
- 3. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- 4. Portion cakes with a #40 scoop.
- 5. Press potato cakes with spatula to a thickness of a ½ inch or less.
- 6. Cover and freeze for 6-8 hours, until frozen.
- 7. Fry at 350°F for 1-1½ min., until golden brown. Or grill on 350°F flat top for 3 min., flip and grill additional 2 min., until golden brown.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.