BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
12 lb + 8 ozLentil Penne, dry
4.5 ozGranulated garlic
14 lb + 4 ozSpaghetti sauce, meatless (USDA or commercial)
6 lb + 4 ozMozzarella cheese, shredded (USDA or commercial)
- 1. Using a large pot, boil 12 1/2 gallons of water. Par-cook pasta for 7-9 minutes. Stir frequently. Strain and rinse with cold water immediately. OR: Using 2 - 12” x 20” x 4” steamtable pans, add enough hot water to cover pasta by 1/2-inch or more and stir. Steam uncovered 15-18 minutes (to desired tenderness), strain immediately, rinse with cold water.
- 2. Spread equal portions of pasta into 4 - 12” x 20” x 4” steamtable pans.
- 3. Top each pan of noodles with 3 lbs 9 oz sauce, 2 Tbsp 2 tsp granulated garlic, and 12 1/2 oz cheese. Using a large spatula fold each pan until ingredients are combined.
- 4. Cover remaining cheese and place in the refrigerator for later.
- 5. Cover and bake 350° F for 45 minutes.
- 6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese (12 1/2 oz each pan) over the top of each pan.
- 7. Cook uncovered for 15 more minutes or until center reaches 165° F and cheese begins to brown.
- 8. Serve 8 oz server or 1 cup.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 305||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.